DAY 01 . ARRIVAL
Arrival to Tashkent.
Meeting at the airport by English speaking guide and transfer to the hotel.
Check in and time for rest.
LUNCH. After the lunch city tour of Tashkent
· Broadway of Amir Timur.
· Square of Theatre.
·Museum of History of Uzbekistan.
· Independence Square.
·Statue of Independence.
·Madrassah Barak Khan – was built by Suyunuj Khan – first Khan of Uzbek dynasty (XVI c.).
· Visit the Central Boulevard by walk which consists of 4 gardens “Eastern”, “Russian”, “Japanese” and “French” (including blue domes).
· Architectural Complex Khazrati Imam – including the tomb of Imam Abu Bakr Mukhammad-El-KaffalShashi who was one of the first imams of Muslims. (XVI c.).
·MadrassahKukaldash – was built by Kukaldash the prime Minister of Tashkent during Tashkent Khans (XVI c.)
·Mosque “Juma” (IX c.).
·MadrassahTillaSheykh, the second name “Khasti Imam Mosque” where the oldest book “Karan” is being kept (XIX c.).
·MadrassahAbdulkasim – the center of the arts and souvenirs of local craftsmen in the present (XIX c.).
·MadrassahMuiMuborak (XIX c.).
· Modern monuments and Fountain of Tashkent.
· Park of Sculpture.
·Palace of “Romanovs”, local Broadway.
· New TV Tower of Tashkent – The highest construction in Tashkent and whole Central Asia, (375 m). It is on the 9th place in the world and 2nd in SIS after TV Towel “Ostankina”.
· Monument of Courage – The center of earthquake which was in 1966. (Construction of 1976.).
DINNER AND OVERNIGHT AT HOTEL.
DAY 02.TASHKENT – BUKHARA
EARLY BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL.
Transfer to the airport at 06.00 and fly by flight HY-1337 at 07.10 and arrival to Bukhara at 08.20. Transfer to the hotel and accommodation in the hotel. Excursion of the city:
DINNER AT THE RESTAURANT OR NADIRDIWANBEGI MADRASSAH WITH NATIONAL FOLK.
DAY 03 BUKHARA – SAMARKAND
BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL.
After the breakfast drive to Samarkand (270 km, 3 hours) by bus.
Arrival to Samarkand and accommodation in hotel.
LUNCH. Sightseeing tour of Samarkand:
·Ulugbek observatory – The biggest observatory was built by Ulugbek (XVc.).
DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN SAMARKAND.
DAY 04 SAMARKAND TASHKENT
BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL.
Transfer to Tashkent (320 km, 4 hours) by bus.
On the way to Tashkent visit to the mausoleum of Imam Al-Bukhary.
Arrival to Tashkent.Free time in Chorsu Bazar according time.
Transfer to Tashkent International airport.
Departure to homeland with nice impressions.
End of the tour.